Per4mer firmware update version 1.1 brings a host of updated functionality that truly takes Per4mer to new heights.
Mix Mode offers an entirely new way to interact with Per4mer’s performance effects allowing the user to use the 4 FX knobs as readily available individual wet/dry knobs to perform the effects DJ Mixer style.
Rest easy with the new and widely requested save features allowing the user to save the current state, restore the previous state, and recall the last saved settings between power cycles.
New Features at a glance…
- 4 new color presets
- Wax 2 (heavy on the warble easy on the artifacts. white noise added.)
- Fixed Low Pass Filter
- Fixed High Pass Filter
- White Noise
- Wet/Dry knob for Color processor allows you to dial in as much or as little of the active color preset as you desire.
- Mix Mode – use the 4 knobs like 4 readily accessible wet/dry knobs on one page allowing you to dial in as much or as little of the 4 performance effects (Delay, Reverb, Glitch, Tape Stop) as you desire in a performative manner.
- Gain added to the compressor
- Save (to manually save all settings) and restore previous
- Remembers your settings between power cycles
- Improved performance for Glitch effect zero-crossing / crossfade to improve clicks on engaging and disengaging.
- Improve performance for Reverb pre-delay to fix leaks when totally counterclockwise.
- Improved performance on reverb when the compressor is engaged to improve audible distortion.
- And more…
Button combos at a glance (current and new)
- TAP= tap tempo (tap twice to set tempo)
- Color= toggle color processor off and on
- Comp= toggle compressor off and on
- COLOR+FX1 KNOB = Color wet dry
- SHIFT+ARCADE BUTTON = Latch effect
- SHIFT+TAP (SHORT) = SAVE
- SHIFT+TAP (LONG) = Restore
- SHIFT+COLOR (short) = cycle colors (there are now 8 colors)
- SHIFT+COLOR (long) = CV Targeting
- SHIFT+COMP (short) = Comp Key
- SHIFT+COMP (long) = Performance Mix Mode Enter/Exit
- SHIFT+COMP+FX1 KNOB = compressor gain
- SHIFT+COMP+COLOR+TAP = Factory reset